The Ditto Photo Reader API allows you to process your own images through our image recognition engine.
The Ditto Photo Reader API provides access to information about the matches for your images, including the following:
- URL of image
- brand: what brand is identified in the image if there is one
- region of the logo: the corner points specifying the region of the logo
- match quality score: the Ditto Photo Reader API computes a quality score that indicates the strength/confidence of the matched logo within the image
- objects and context: the context or environment of the image and what objects are in it. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested.
- safe for work (SFW): metrics for filtering out adult content. Please contact us at email@example.com if you're interested.
- number of faces: how many recognizable faces are in the image
- regions of faces: the corner points specifying the region of faces
- number of smiles: how many recognizable expressions are in the image
- smile score: a score indicating the number of smiles (positive or negative) found in an image. The positive and negative values determine the mood of the image.
- regions of smiles: the corner points specifying the region of the smiles
- image size: the dimensions of the image in pixels