The Ditto Social Stream API allows you to retrieve a collection of images and other requested data fields from the Ditto database based on our analysis of social media streams by Ditto's proprietary D2 engine. The results are based on the brands you have configured for your account.
The Ditto Social Stream API provides access to information about the matches for your brand, including the following:
- ID: the input stream can contain an ID for each image URL. If one is provided, it is returned with the results
- brand: what brand is identified in the image if there is one
- region of the logo: the corner points specifying the region of the logo
- brand quality score: the Ditto REST API computes a quality score that indicates the strength/confidence of the matched logo within the image
- objects and context: the context or environment of the image and what objects are in it. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested.
- safe for work (SFW): metrics for filtering out adult content. Please contact us at email@example.com if you're interested.
- number of faces: how many recognizable faces are in the image
- regions of faces: the corner points specifying the region of faces
- number of smiles: how many recognizable expressions are in the image
- smile score: a score indicating the number of smiles (positive or negative) found in an image. The positive and negative values determine the mood of the image.
- regions of smiles: the corner points specifying the region of the smiles
- image size: the dimensions of the image in pixels
- image source: the social media stream where the image was posted